Maritime crime & piracy has evolved from kidnap and ransom in the Gulf of Aden to trading hijacked oil cargo in Southeast Asia and the Gulf of Guinea. +Mitigate Security can provide appropriate responses in these new high-risk regions. +Mitigate Security’s services allow the ship’s crew to carry out duties safely & securely.
+Mitigate Security offers protection to private clients travelling on super yachts and other vessels handling a range of unique security concerns. Our base in the harbour of Valletta, Malta, is ideally situated in the heart of the Mediterranean.
- Superyacht security consulting & provision security crew.
- Maritime intelligence
- Maritime risk analysis & security planning
- Security audits for vessels and Oil & Gas platforms
- Anti-piracy audit and consulting
- Provision of armed or non-armed anti-piracy crew
- Anti-piracy training courses and certifications
- Kidnap and ransom consultancy.
Our suggested on-board security teams will be made up of one team leader, one deputy and two operators including a sniper and a medic. Many come from a military background in the Special Forces.
Consulting & Monitoring
- MPSO security consulting
- Communication security consulting
- 24/7 security monitoring services and emergency hotline
- +Mitigate tracking & monitoring system.
Training & Transfer of know how
- Anti-piracy training courses & certifications
- Emergency training
- Crisis management.
All our operators have the following training and certifications:
- SSO (Ship Security Officer) and MSO (Maritime Security Operator) certified
- PDSD (Proficiency in Designated Security Duties)
- MFCC (Maritime Firearms Competency Certificate)
- FPOS (First Person On Scene)
- SIA (Security Industry Authority)
- SEAMAN Books
- Medical training
Business case Information
A Middle Eastern edge fund based in the UAE was having a very aggressive recruitment investors policy but was unable to carry any proper due diligence in order to quickly select or eliminate the potential partners or fake time consuming others. +Mitigate has proposed a two-steps due diligence in order to save time and money to this very successful venture. Step one was a light and fast scanning due diligence to eliminate the fake ones, then, a deep diligence to analyse the selected potential partners. This was a very fruitful collaboration saving time and money by providing the right information to the decision makers.